fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 19 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 19 | RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London | jet set red


Love this lipstick. I love everything about it; colour, texture, easy to apply, long lasting. The only thing is, it's one of those 'just appeared in my makeup bag' kind of lipsticks.. I don't remember buying it and I don't remember where from. 
I know it would be pretty easy to find out if they are still made (and I'm sure one of you would tell me), but then I run the risk of going and buying one and hating it due to me not knowing how old this one is. They could've changed everything about it since!

So this will remain floating in my makeup bag for when I want to use it.

Do you have any lipsticks like this? Are they still made?!







SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh what a beautiful colour, it really suits you! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rimmel lipstick! it's one of my favourites
    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is a really pretty colour, it suits you :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant say I've seen that shade anywhere but I may be wrong. There is only a limited selection where I am from so maybe someone from the uk might be able to help! Lovely shade though! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig