fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 18 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 18 | KEEP ON GOING..

Do you ever feel you've got a little too much on your plate? Yeah, me right now. I'm not usually a very busy person and I manage my time well.. I manage to do everything I need to do and still have plenty of time but at the moment, no minute is spent doing nothing. 

I really don't want to rant too but I can feel this could turn into one. 
At the moment, I have 1368 bloglovin posts to read/comment and I'm intent that I WILL read every one. I haven't even managed to pass my college project today due to not having enough work, and thats down to my busy life at the moment. Luckily it isn't the end of the world and I can be reassessed after Christmas, but I know I'm not going to have ANY time to do anything over Christmas. I'm working every day, seeing family whenever I can then in January I'm off to Norway for a few days.
My parents are away at the moment and I'm not able to use a computer as my boyfriends is a bit rubbish, so the only time I can use a computer is at college (right now!) and I'm obviously not meant to be doing this, I'm meant to be doing college work. AHHH I'M STRESSED.

I wish I could just have a day of doing NOTHING. That would be BLISS.






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Good luck with your college work. I think it's just about finding the right balance - I know that my priority right now is my family, so blogging occasionally has to take a bit of a back seat x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also have so much college work... thank fully this is the last week :) Good luck on your college dear !! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and Google plus :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone on that! I am at work, i should be working right now not commenting on your post! hahaha :)

    xoxo

    My Perfect Red
    www.myperfectred.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig