fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 29 November 2013

the winter/christmas tag | daisydaisyxxo

I took this tag from Almost Alices' blog, although I have seen it on many more! Although I hate winter, I LOVE the novelty of the whole jumpers, hot drinks, cuddles in bed! I'm such a sop.




FAVOURITE WINTER NAIL POLISH
Don't have nails to wear nail polish! Oooops!

FAVOURITE WINTER LIP PRODUCT
My lips get sooooo dry in winter so I use a lot of lip balms, but other than that I love wintery lipsticks. Dark berry shades.

MOST WORN WINTER CLOTHING PIECE
Jumpers. I wear jeans ALL the time, so jumpers are so easy to wear with jeans! They also go well over dresses, and layering too.

MOST WORN WINTER ACCESSORY
I have one of those winter fur headbands that I LOVE. I got mine from a local winter fair about 3 years ago and I've worn it every winter since.

FAVOURITE WINTER SCENT OR CANDLE
I love all my yankee candles, so I wouldn't be able to say a specific wintery one..

FAVOURITE WINTER BEVERAGE
Oh my god, this year Costa have bought out the 'honeycomb hot chocolate'.. yeah, you'll thank me later!

ALL TIME FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY MOVIE
ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF. Although I did used to love that film where the mum and her sons stay in a department store at Christmas because they have no money. Does anyone know what thats called?!

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY SONG
Hmmm.. toughy.. I love Christmas songs, they make everyone so festive! Maybe The Progues. Mainly because me and my stepdad do a mean version on Karaoke!

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FOOD / TREAT
I don't actually know! I don't have anything specific, and especially as I'm such a fussy eater (I have pizza on Christmas day..) I do, however LOVE the winter versions of Fondant Fancies!!

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS DECORATION THIS YEAR
Nothing is up yet! But every year me and my brother get a new Christmas tree decoration.

WHAT’S AT THE TOP OF YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST?
I haven't really asked for much, just bits and bobs..

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY THIS YEAR?
Going to my stepdads sisters house, then I suppose we'll eat and watch telly, then go and see my boyfriend!


I tag everyone!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig