fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 21 November 2013

week in iPhone photos #1 | daisydaisyxxo

I'm completely aware that these kinds of posts are defiantly marmite - love it or hate it. Some may want to know what my boring week has consisted of, others not so much. Some might even think 'why on earth would I want to know what's happened in your week?!' and as my weeks are very similar (doing very similar things, seeing very similar people).. Okay I'm on the verge of sounding like I haven't got a life. Onwards we go.


I did want the pictures to be in order to make sense, but the only photo collage app I have on my phone is very annoying, and I am writing this as fast as I can so I can go to sleep so forgive me for the bad collage. I'll try better next time.
Thursday
I took my brother swimming. This has become quite a common thing of recent weeks, mainly because my family are going away without me (boohoo) in 2 weeks and he's practicing using flippers, bless him!
Friday
When I started my blog I knew I wanted to feature a lot of my college work on it because a lot of students have blogs to showcase their work. I however don't want a whole separate blog for my work, too confusing. But maybe I'll do a full post on my course etc. would you like that?
Friday night
I went out for a meal with work, for a leaving do. A girl I'm very close with is moving to Australia for a year (JEL.com), so us Topshop/Topman gang all got together to say bye! I then went home, got into my onsie an watched Children in Need. Was lovely.
Sunday
Yeah I've skipped Saturday.. This was mainly because it was the first Saturday I've had off in.....months. So I did what any normal human being would on a Saturday without work.. NOTHING! 
Monday
I got one of those innocent smoothie hats. I don't like the smoothies, just the hats.
Wednesday
Nothing happened Tuesday, skipped to Wednesday. Did more college work (our project at the moment is to create film posters, these are my first ideas for Captain America and Moon!)
Thursday
Random bruise on my leg, very painful, no memory of getting it. 

And there we have it, a week in Daisy-life. I can't see these being a very regular feature on my blog, simply because as I said, my weeks are often the same..every..single..week.... 

What did you do this week? 

daisydaisyxxo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I only work and work this week. Need to do something more relax too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have followed you on bloglovin' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice week lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I like the concept of showing what you did in a week through mostly photos.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig