fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Bubble T Cosmetics*



Aren't these products just gorgeous?! The packaging is so lovely. The colours are so nice!! Bubble T is a brand that I had never heard of before so I doubt you have either, but they recently put out a tweet asking if bloggers would be interested to reviewing some products. I spoke to them a bit and they were happy to send me some products so here they are!! 



I received two items. First was the hibiscus & acai berry tea restoring fizzy bath bombs*. You get 7 bath bombs for £6 which I think is so reasonable considering you could get 2 bombs for the same price at Lush. The smell is unreal and obviously they are PINKKKKK!!! The bath bombs have goji berry and hibiscus extract which is probably why they smell so good!! 

Secondly was the lemongrass & green tea stimulating shower gel*. Again, one of the main things is the smell!! I can't get over how nice these both smell! The shower gel also has lemon extract in it and I cannot wait to try this!

I'm yet to use either of these products but I honestly cannot wait to try them. They will also be featured in a video that I have coming up soon so look out for that! Thank you very much Bubble T for sending me these lovely bits! 

Have you ever tried Bubble T? 
daisydaisyxxo
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These both sound gorgeous and they're so reasonably priced! I've not heard of Bubble T before but will be checking them out now :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the packaging is actually gorgeous! I love the bright colours! And what a bargain those bath bombs are, compared to lush as you said! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flavours sound amazing. I can smell them already.
    Lemongrass and green tea sounds brilliant. Something to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bottles looks so fun, they sound like great products too! I want to try them aha! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before, but these products sound great! The packaging is so fun and the smell sounds amazing!

    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this brand but the packaging looks cute!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Bubble T products sound amazing! The packaging is adorable!

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging is honestly so gorgeous! I've never heard of bubble T - although I'll keep an eye out for some of their products!

    Ella x
    inkdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig