fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 17 March 2014

Boy dressing





Tee - Dirty Velvet*
Jeans - Topshop Leigh
Shoes - White Vans (very old and worn!!)
Black Blazer - Topshop
Red Satchel - Topshop

I was recently contacted by the lovely guys over at Dirty Velvet clothing to see if I would like to have one of their tees to feature on my blog. Of course I said yes and you probably all know my fave dress code is jeans and tee. They have loads of really cool designs, but I went for this one which is called 'The Birds'. I chose to get it in white although you can get it in blue too. These t-shirts are all mens but I went for S (I think?) and it fit lovely. Maybe slightly oversized but who cares, it looks better! 

My boyfriend got a top too but the pictures I took for him were rubbish, so I've decided I'm going to do a separate post all about his t-shirt. Look out for that soon! Thanks to my bestie Amelia for taking these photos for me. Took so many pictures and only got a few!! As you can see it was very windy! 

WIND!!!!!!

Which Dirty Velvet tee would you go for? 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look great girl!! Love the combo, jeans and a tee is my go-to comfort clothes :) xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual wear is so effortless, fun and cool. ice job ;) Keep in touch?
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sorts of outfits, this is what i wear most days to be honest! Love the tee! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look great! Love the combo and looks really nice with jeans and your red bag <3

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig