fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 21 March 2014

HOW TO: Glitter Lips


After I recently posted about a makeup look I had to do for a college project, most of the comments consisted of 'please do a tutorial', 'what products did you use?!' and mostly 'how do you do that to your lips!'.. Well, the answer is sooo simple you'll probably kick yourself after I tell you. 

I remembered about it because a girl I work with does this all the time, and I asked her ages ago (thinking it was so special product like you all probably did!) but I was shocked by what she said. Crafting glitter.


Yes, ordinary every day crafting glitter! I couldn't believe it. I completely forgot about it but when I had to do this project I remembered about it. Let me explain (imagine the paper is lips!!):

Take a lipstick of your choice. (Can be any colour but I chose a colour similar to my glitter colour). Apply the lipstick.

 Add the glitter over the top.
DONE.

Can you believe it?!?! I was sooo shocked! I thought she had probably forked out loads of money on special products but no, it was something I had in my house all along!! BUT I will just say before I get a load of comments probably telling me its unsafe.. I did this for a college project. I'm not sure about the health side of it, but to be honest I can't see there would be much of a problem doing it! 


It looks so cool and is perfect for every day or night time looks! Try it! Let me know if you do!

Have you ever thought of doing this?! 



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I think the look is amazing x I want to try!!

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool, wish it was acceptable to wear this everyday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea and it looks really pretty! I'm not a huge fan of the gritty texture but it does look awesome!

    http://thecosmeticeffect.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful, such an easy tutorial too! I'll have to try it x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try this on a night out, I bet it looks amazing xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh how beaaautiful! Thank you for sharing, I'm definitely going to have to try this out!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing, wouldn't have thought it was so simple!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig