fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 7 March 2014

Makeup look

*PICTURE HEAVY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!*











I'm sooo excited about this post, simply because its the most different thing I've done in terms of makeup and I'm actually quite pleased with myself. I have a feeling this might go down quite well with you guys, simply because any makeup look I do normally does and add a bit of colour.. well what can go wrong?! Nothing!

For my most recent college project we have to create an advertising campaign, advertising something generic. I literally didn't have a clue what to do but then after talking to my mum I came up with a few ideas. This was part of one of them.

As per I made up everything as I went along (seems to be the only way I can work with makeup!!) but I'm so happy with how it came out. I might do some more makeup looks like this. I really want some new palettes to play around with!! Hmmmmph. 

Anyway, I hope you liked this post. Its slightly different from anything else.. its not a makeup look, tutorial, review etc I'm just simply showing you what I've done. Which I feel quite good about! 

Do you like this makeup look?






SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You are so beautiful Daisy!
    I love those glitter lips too! What makeup did you use on your eyes! what colours and brands :) I'm sure we would all love to know!!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Tutorial please(: Just beautiful(:

    Courtney Dunsmore
    aswestumblealongg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented with makeup hun! Looks gorgeous, loving the lip colour too xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glitter lips look so cool! What brans and shades have you used on your eyes?xx

    Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so different from anything I've ever seen before and I love it! I especially love the lips x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so different from anything I've seen before and I love it! I especially love the lips x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look amazing :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun look! Gorgeous!

    http://sometimessarahbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to experiment with colours more! I absolutely love the glittery lip x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig