fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes makeup look







This is the makeup look I mentioned on yesterdays post that you can read here. Its done using the Rimmel London Glam'Eyes quad that I picked up from Poundland. I have followed the instructions that were on the back, although it does kind of look like I've just put heavy shimmer all over my lids. I would defiantly say this is an everyday/day time occasions makeup look and I wouldn't wear this at night time. You might also notice that I have liquid liner on!! Wheeyyy. This is a very rare occurrence buuutttt I'm happy to say I'm quite pleased with how I've put it on today so might start wearing it more.

Have you tried the Rimmel Londom Glam'Eyes quad? How did you find it?




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Daisy your makeup looks flawless! Love the eyeliner and I think the whole look looks amazing, especially the lippy too!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What kind of camera do you use?

    Autumn
    afabuloushippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty!
    What eyeliner/mascara have you used - looks lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could apply eyeliner this well! You look gorgeous x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee, you have pretty eyes! I can never apply eyeliner evenly so you have impressed me greatly! Love your blog, I am following you on Bloglovin' righhhhhtttt NOW. :) :)

    kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are stunning! Love this makeup look it is so pretty. Adore your blog, keep up the good work :)

    X Emma


    www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! love the makeup!

    http://eeshasglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig