fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 25 March 2014

MUA: Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder


A few months ago I would not stop raving about MUA products and how much I ADORED them. Nothing had changed. I may have stopped mentioning MUA as much on my blog but let me tell you, I still love them the same. Just one thing has changed. I have been completely skint for the past few months so I have bought not 1 single thing. My mum got me a mascara last week but that has literally been the only makeup item I've bought in at least 2 months. I don't know how I've managed! 

I was doing my makeup the other day and remembered: this highlighter is one I use every day, and I don't THINK I've ever mentioned it on my blog, which is surprising considering how much I love it!



At £3, even if you used it a few times you can't be disappointed. I mean, just look at it. In all its glory!! Just the right amount of shimmer, glitz and highlighter all in one. The first few times I wore it my manager would point it out all the time, telling me how lovely it looked so I knew it was a keeper!



As I said I have used this pretty much every day for about 3 months now and as you can see, the pan hasn't dipped much at all which I'm super happy about. There is so much product and you really only need a tiny bit to achieve something lovely! I would defiantly re buy this, again and again but at this rate I won't need to for another year! Go and get one! Go, go, GO!!!

Have you tried this highlighter? Are you going to get one?




SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lovely post! I love MUA products , great quality and such affordable prices! :D Great swatches!
    P.S Love your blog :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I hadn't found your blog before! In love with highlighter but I also like NARS Albatross. Have you tried that one? Best wishes :) xxx

    Jasmine McRae | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing highlighter, there's no way I'll ever splurge out on a luxury brand highlighter as long as this is around :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the lookout for a good highlighter and this sounds amazing! Really want to try it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am constantly on the hunt for this, as someone who hasn't used highlighter before, its the perfect price to just give it a go! It's forever sold out though wherever I go :(

    A Fickle Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is always out of stock when I'm in superdrug!! Will have to hunt it down soon! xx

    Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this highlighter! I used it on my Makeup Course and it was gorgeous! Complete Dupe for Mac - soft and gentle! Lovely post hun and lovely pics too!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this powder, I just can't believe it's only £3! It's insane, it's so beautiful xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning powder! And for £3 you can't really go wrong. I love your photos, they are such good quality :)


    X Emma

    www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig