fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 25 May 2014

BEAUTYUK baked blush - halo*




So I have defiantly saved the best until last for you all. I'm in love.

Since getting this I have sworn by it and have made so many people try it out. How haven't I tried this before?!?! This GORGEOUS blush comes in a gorgeous little box. I have used this every single day since getting it without fail and I've had so many compliments on it. I never used to wear blush because I always thought that it didn't suit me.. booooyyy was I wrong!!

I chose one of the less pinky shades simply because I thought it would suit me better. This is a blush AND a subtle highlighter all in one.. How amazing is that?!? These are £3.99 and oh my lord, they are worth every penny. I can already tell this is going to last me a very long time and thats a very good thing, trust me! I have just spotted there is one darker than this that looks like more of a bronzer which I already have my eyes on. 

I can't recommend this enough to you all, this will seriously be one of my favourite products of all time!! GET IT!! NOW!!!!

Will you be trying this blush? Do you love BeautyUK as much as I do?
daisydaisyxxo



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ever since my friend brought me a Milani Baked Blush from New York I have wanted to try more out, this one sounds amazing so I'll definitely have to try it out x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely colour, whenever I go into Superdrug they are always damaged or crushed so I can never buy one :(
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting a baked blush for a long time and this looks so beautiful! Can't believe it's only £3.99!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to completely steer away from blush but I found one that is a light blush/ highlighter combo and it is so much nicer! This looks a gorgeous colour xx

    Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this & I adore it! As I'm super pale, it only really works as a highlight but It is so beautiful (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig