fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Saturday 24 May 2014

BEAUTYUK 'posh pout'*



BeautyUK have recently launched a collection of 6 'posh pout' lip crayons. I have always loved lip crayons ever since they started being released but recently I haven't bought many. When I spotted these on the website I was all over them! 

I chose the one named 'sugar plum fairy' which is not only so sweet but REALLY works with the crayon. The colour as you can see is like a dark plum colour with flickers of almost sparkle running through it. It's so so nice, I've worn this to death since receiving it.

The packaging is again simple but this time with a slight bit of colour in it! I love how BeautyUK just use simple fonts on simple colours. The price of these are £2.99 which is so so good!! Another thing I will defo be buying a lot more of. 

Do you like lip crayons? Have you tried BeautyUK?
daisydaisyxxo

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is such a pretty colour, I need to get more lip crayons x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really pretty shade! I love lip crayons, they're so easy to apply :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet this looks gorgeous on you Daisy! :) x

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // My Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig