fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 23 May 2014

BEAUTYUK lipstick review*


The second in the BeautyUK series! Today we have a lipstick.




I'm really bad with remembering to put lipsticks on but I always keep one in my makeup bag juuust in case I remember (which would be a miracle!!). This lippy has swiftly replaced any other lipstick.

Obviously its a gorgeous colour, theres no denying that. It's a lovely pinky/red with such nice purple/blue undertones (ooh, get me talking about undertones like I know what I'm on about!). The packaging is just plain black, which I love for lipsticks as its just simple. It comes with almost a 'sample pot' on the bottom, which would be good if you was applying with a brush instead.

When I first put this on I was greeted by a lovely smelling matte lipstick, followed by a tingly sensation. I was so pleasantly shocked by this but since doing a bit of research on it, they are mint flavoured and I guess this is why I felt the sensation. 

For £3.49 per lipstick, I guess you can't go wrong and I will definitely be buying more of these babies!

Do you like the look of this lipstick? Which colour would you choose?
daisydaisyxxo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This product looks really nice and considering the price I think it is worth a try! It looks like it has great pigmentation and really shows up on your lips. Would you say that these are drying at all or feel quite creamy on the lips?

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great colour! I don't often wear lipstick though, and tend to just stick with lip balm.

    Dannii
    www.hungryhealthyhappy.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig