fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 15 May 2014

matalan wishlist



I went to Matalan last night and if you follow me on Twitter you may have seen I was raving for ages about it. I hadn't been in Matalan for ages and they had completely revamped it and I'm pleased to say they have REALLY stepped up their game. I was soo impressed and even more so when I saw they have a new 'petite' range as I'm not 100% sure but I don't think the normal clothes go down to a size 6. Size 8 tops are normally fine but the bottoms aren't. I have just noticed this is all patterned - strange for me! 

Petite Cami Top - £7
I absolutely love this little cami and for this price, you cant really go wrong. They had so many in different colours - light pink, powder blue and lilac just to name a few. I think they were slightly cheaper but I will 100% be getting some of these for summer. 

Triangle Print Blouse - £12
I loooove this blouse. I love the pattern, its such a lovely monochrome blouse and would go with loads! 

Printed Kimono - £14
How gorge is this?! My mum got a similar kimono but it was black and pink at the end of last year. I spotted this one and I thought it was lovely.. The colours are so nice! 

Palm Print Joggers - £16
I'm despo to get my hands on some of these. As you all probably know, I am 100% a 'sports luxe' trend fan and these are perfectoooo. I just love them. The print is amaze and combined with this style of trouser, they are just my ideal trouser.

Floral Scuba Blazer - £20
OH MY GOD. I'm in love. Seriously!!!! I saw this in the petite section and even tried it on.. I am defo getting this on pay day. I'm not sure if you know but I start an office job in July and I think this will be perfect! I literally can't even tell you how much I love it!!! 

Patterned Joggers - £14
Same reasons as before, I want these so badly!! 

Floral Pencil Skirt - £10
I saw this modelled on the website and it looked amazing, for the price though, I think it could look amazing on anyone!! This is another that I'm defo getting on pay day.

Aztec Sandals - £12
I love the style of these, they are just gorge. I'm not 100% set on the pattern, just because it would be very selective what you can wear with these, but hopefully they do these in other patterns because I would really like some!! 

Petite Box Top - £12
I also thought this would be perfect for work, I love the colour and simplicity of it.

I hope you liked my picks, I could write these posts for days from there! I have my eye on so many things. If you would like to see another post like this from Matalan, please let me know as I'd love to do some more! Maybe like a series!! 

Do you shop in Matalan? Did you like my picks?
daisydaisyxxo

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love all of the different prints and how inexpensive they all are :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection of prints. I love matalan and haven't been in ages. I think i will need visit soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a petite range, yay!! I am off there asap, find some bits for my hols!! Love the cami!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue floral skirt! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The joggers are awesome. I had never heard of that shop before, I wish we had it around in Spain x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! Would never even think to go give matalan a visit!
    Definitely will now! :)
    Caitlin x
    http://lamourdecaitlin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that printed kimono! It's totally gorgeous. X

    Jéssica thebeedrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig