fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 1 May 2014

Travel Diary - AMSTERDAM / part 2



The next day we all woke up quite early. Catherine and the girls went to get breakfast while me, Kayne and my dad got ready (we were late risers!). We ate breakfast and got ready. Ada had read that there was a local market every day which she wanted to see and when we asked out host he said it was literally 30 seconds down the road so thats where we went.


Much to our amusement, a lot of 'swear words' that we have here mean things in Amsterdam. 



Queenie bought these sunglasses, they looked so cute!! 



Although these sunglasses didn't suit me at all, my mum thought they looked lovely when I showed her the picture! What do you think?!








As we had to check out of our apartment by 12pm we drove to another part of Amsterdam (about 15 minutes away) where we found this gorgeous little cafe/bar. It was absolutely tiny and all 7 of us completely overtook the upstairs bit! 



We also found another little market just down the road that we obviously had to look at. My dad actually bought one of these prints! They were so nice! 

Are you enjoying my travel diary series? Part 3 will be up tomorrow! 

daisydaisyxxo

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Amsterdam - I have been a few times, but I would love to go back again sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Amsterdam twice and loved it!! Great pics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time. Lovely photos.x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig