fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 4 May 2014

jumpsuit lovin'






shoes - old (think they were Chocker shoes!)
bag - old (from accessorize)

I was recently sent this gorgeous jumpsuit from the lovely people at Missy Empire which is gorgeous clothes but they are SO cheap!! If you need anything but don't have a lot of money, have a look on there! The jumpsuit comes with this gorgeous belt too, which would be lovely for another outfit. I'm already eyeing up my next items I want from there! 

The jumpsuit is made from a lovely lightweight material which will be fab for Summer because I can imagine it's not only very comfy, it will be very cool too! I want this is every colour! 

The shoes and bag were actually bought for my prom but I haven't worn them since. Probably because I don't often wear heals or need clutch bags, but this is defo an outfit I will be wearing if I have the right occasion in the near future. Thank you very much to Missy Empire for kindly sending me this! 

Have you even shopped on Missy Empire? What's your favorite thing on their website?
daisydaisyxxo
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That jumpsuit is so cute! I will definitely check out their website. I love the shoes also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heels are great for adding that pop of colour an all black outfit needs. Love this! X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous jumpsuit, I've always wanted one, but I've just been worried that I would look dumb. You look really great!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely georgous! Love the touch of pink and orange!
    xx Regi
    theberrygirl9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumpsuit is gorgeous, I love how you've paired it with some bright shoes too love the heels :) X

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love jumpsuits and I love the way you've teamed it with colourful shoes. Definitely my kind of look! Never heard of UggBugg so I'l pay them a visit. Amfollwoing on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that jumpsuit, the pop of colour that the shoes give is great! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg the shoes! and they're suede? love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those bright heels, perfect for summer!!

    http://rachellouise2.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with those shoes! keep up the good work girl!
    xoxo

    http://fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig