fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 17 April 2015

NEW IN | Kiss Cosmetics


Generally speaking you have probably never heard of Kiss Cosmetics (and no, hearing about them in the past few days doesn't count!). I hadn't until a few months ago when I and a selected few others were invited to a secret Facebook group for the company. In this group, Kiss Cosmetics asked us, bloggers as consumers everything from packaging ideas to colours of products. This is a brand that has pretty much been partly created by bloggers which makes me love it even more.

The KISSstick is the first of the line of products, launching on the 22nd April (less than a weeks time!) with other products being released at later dates. There are 10 shades in total, some have already been revealed but I think some are being kept a secret until launch day so head over to their social media to find out! I was sent Frisky Fuchsia* (RRP £7.00) which is a hot pink colour. Although I do actually own a lot of pink lipsticks, I rarely wear pink and I'm not sure why.

I'm not 100% what I expected from the brand. I wasn't sure if they were going to be the next Makeup Rev or simply bring out products that could just flop. I'm super pleased to tell you it's more the first. I actually can't believe how pigmented the lipstick is and as it's been sitting on my office desk, when I've been going to work with makeup and no lippy I've been applying this all the time. My social media loved it and in one picture when I didn't even mention the lipstick, I was complimented on it.

I kid you not, the swatch in the picture above is genuinely one firm swipe. Yup, it really is that good. The packaging is sturdy and reminds me a lot of the Makeup Rev & MUA lipsticks. But hey, ultimately its a bit of black plastic to store a lipstick in and it does the job absolutely perfectly. Now I just need to find a liner to match this gorgeous colour as bold lips always smear on my face and I need a liner to keep them in place. There is no doubt in my mind, Kiss Cosmetics are going to blow up. You heard it here first!

Kiss Cosmetics launching on the 22nd April 2015
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. wow ! lovely colour :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks incredible, the pigmentation is just amazing! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how interactive with bloggers this company has been when it comes to creating the perfect products.. I need to get my hands on some pronto! The pigmentation is amazing. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! X www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour, it's so cool they've worked with bloggers on the creation! Cute little logo too, i can't wait to have a try of these when they're available!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing especially if that swatch was just one swipe, I'll totally be picking this up when it comes out!

    Frankie | Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is SUCh a gorgeous colour! Quite hectic but nice and vibrant so that the more you look at it the more it grows on you. Definitely heard it here first ;)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such an incredible colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Love this shade! I had the mini KISStick as I was reviewing the Locked Lips.

    Please check out my blog: http://bit.ly/1K9tlOe

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig