fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 15 April 2015

THE TRUTH...

If you've been keeping up with the Twitter drama over the past day or so, not only do I applaud you but I also pity you for having to read it. I felt like I had to write something on here because I wasn't able to get my opinion/voice across on Twitter because now SO many people are involved and making it so much worse, plus 140 letters really isn't enough to explain such a huge situation like this. I really really REALLY did not want to write a whole blog post and actually spend my valuable time writing this when I really do have so much more I need to be getting on with but to save the tweets, messages and emails this post will clear everything up (I hope).

I have seen a certain name appear on my feeds and private chats for the longest time. Lies after lies after lies, lots of people sniggering behind backs and indirect tweeting (because hey, who is ever up front in the blogging world??). I'm not even going to go into the lies because my whole post would be taken up by them but lets just say there are a lot. One of the latest was a (personal) holiday to LA.

I knew this wasn't true and I was so fed up with everything that was being said so I will admit, I did set out to prove that it was a lie. I tried to find out via Twitter, and I found nothing. I then moved to Facebook and made the decision to add her personally. I still couldn't find anything and I really couldn't be bothered to listen to the lies that were being spurted so without warning I blocked her. I also blocked her on Twitter because I couldn't be bothered with it all. I couldn't see how I could prove that she was lying, so I just blocked it all out. I had decided to completely leave it until a few hours later, a close friend sent me a picture. Somebody they knew had reverse searched a 'personal photo' from her Twitter that she had posted of her 'holiday' and it came up as some mans Twitter account and it turned out he had posted the photo over a week ago. She had stole the photo. I retweeted the photo in question tagging her in saying 'I think someone has stolen your photo!'. She was quick to deny it, and even quicker to block me. This is when several others jumped in and was tweeting about it. Completely and utterly unbeknown to me they had noticed all these dodgy goings on too.

Now I will just say, although maybe a little outspoken, I definitely do not set out to 'ruin' anyones life. Of course not. I only set out to put a stop to this compulsive lying that I have been seeing go on for the longest time and apparently a lot of others are sick to death of it too. The difference is, I have a backbone and if you do follow me on Twitter you will know I often have little spats with people because of my opinions. That is just me, that's what I'm like. You either love it or you hate it. A lot has been said/uncovered/found out over the past day or so. And actually, a lot of it had nothing to do with me I just happened to be at the centre of it. I purposely kept as quiet as I could because I couldn't be bothered with it all. I've been in enough Twitter arguments to last me literally a life time. It's pointless and pathetic.

This whole thing has escalated like you wouldn't believe. It has literally broken my Twitter (55K impressions today and still rising...). People with literally no idea are trying to get involved, people I've never even heard of are also trying to get involved. I felt like I had to speak out because I'm at the centre of it all and now so many people are talking about it, it's crazy. Biggest thing to happen in the Blogger world since the whole GG Scandal!

I'm guessing a lot of people know about this trip abroad that has been arranged. I am just going to publicly say right now not once did I mentioned this trip and I have no idea why my name is being dragged in to personal chats that I am trying to ruin lives, ruin (illegal) business', making up I'm best friends with people I've spoken to once or twice. It's all utter rubbish. I just want to urge ANYONE who was thinking of handing over money to someone you don't know with so many lies surrounding a person, DON'T DO IT. A lot of people have been reading and following whats been going on, and I'm still getting messages saying 'I'm still not sure about it all'. WHY would anybody still believe a word that comes out of her mouth?! It's been proven SO many times that she is a lier. Through and through. Do not hand over any money. 

I have probably missed so much stuff and if you think I need to update/include anything else please please please let me know. I'm not sure how long this post will stay up for and I probably will delete it at some point but for now, I hope you enjoyed reading and if you honestly have got this far you deserve a large medal. Or a glass of wine. Like I think I deserve. If I have saved even just one person by making a scene on Twitter then I think its all been worth it. Over and out!

"If something seems too good to be true, it probably is"
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I loved this post daisy, thankyou for posting it! I was actually roped into the chats on Whatapp about going and the moment she was giving info on it...it was abit weird and i backed out straight away!

    I know exactly who your talking about , It's all lies. I did some digging of my own to discover she has a page up asking for money and donations to support her to buy new blogging equipment...we can't pay for our own why would we pay for hers?! She's also a full time (unemployed *cough*) blogger who earns over 1k a month ;) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be completely oblivious to whatever has been going on, but it sounds like you did the right thing. I hate lying so I probably would have done the same! x

    NINEGRANDSTUDENT: A Student Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad its all been put clear even though you held back for a while. Seen as there were so many lies even though i had screenshots and admittings lmao

    love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was watching this all occur and was horrified! Hopefully everyone researches anything before they do this kind of thing!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been totally oblivious to everything going on until last night when I logged onto Twitter and saw some tweets surrounding drama - I didn't realise how major it was though when I tweeted you asking what had happened, so I hope you didn't think I was trying to get involved, merely curious :) And sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable/annoyed by asking you as well - it sounds like you've had to put up with a hell of a lot over the last few days and I think it's wrong that you're now being caught in the middle of something when all you were trying to do was help!
    I hope that whoever it is that's done this get's completely exposed as a fraud, and that nobody has been too exploited by her - and I also hope that you don't get any grief for it! I think you're really brave for writing this post and I hope that you're ok :) xo
    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is good that you have spoken out, there are some young bloggers out there who perhaps aren't as savvy and aware of the lies that were told by this girl. I just hope that nobody falls for it, I don't know what the girls intentions are whether she is after the money or maybe she enjoys leading a life of fantasy?! or maybe she just wants to host a fab blogging trip to LA but she is going entirely the wrong way about it with all of the lies. I don't know what it is that make some people lie like that.

    As much as some in the blogging community believe you shouldn't speak out, why not speak out in a situation that can be stopped. I was hoping that after that incident she would have reflected on her behaviour and lies and tried to turn it around as I saw some tweets to her that were more of a nudge in the right direction with some gentle advice, but the next day I saw a tweet of hers claiming to be in a&e with a photo, someone said she sent that same photo on snapchat a few weeks ago, I guess there is no helping some people. I just hope no one falls for it.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you for speaking out about it though. It clearly seems to be a scam, and you are just putting the spotlight on it so people don't fall victim to it. Good on you!

    www.alittletwistof.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I weren't even blogging back when this is written. But I have an idea who it is about! You were right to do what you did, people could have been seriously scammed/conned!

    www.denajayne.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was blocked from a big blogging group for scamming. Several times.
    There was a trip to save the animals, some safari thing.
    Several LA trips spanning over 3 years that have never happened.
    Blogging/YouTube (Asking for money)
    Help to move to LA and money for conferences for blogging and YouTube.
    She was banned from the group and always will be banned. It also came to light about the scams, but we ended up removing the threads because well, they got really bad.
    Hadn't realised this was still going on.
    It came out in another group just now and saw this, not shocked she carries on.
    It's best having her blocked and nothing to do with her. Especially as this is kicking off now all over the show.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig