fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 27 April 2015

The Bestest Week Ever


Sorry for the huge photo spam on this post, I just really wanted to share some photos of my past week with you all. A lot of close blogger friends and family read my blog and although I have many of them on Facebook, I have said for months now how I want to start sharing more personal things on here so here we go. Last week was a huge week for me, my boyfriend came home. As the people I want to know, know where Kayne was I wont go into it but it was massive for us all so I had the week off to celebrate and that's exactly what we did.

Tuesday we had a BBQ at a friends house, and the weather was so lovely. We also played beer pong (with beer and wine) which was so much fun although it takes such more time than you would think. I'm pretty sure I had sobered up by the time someone managed to pot a ball! Wednesday we spent the day seeing friends and Kayne met Laila-Mae, our best friends baby who is just over 2 months old. It was so cute. Wednesday evening we had a game on monopoly that I lost and nearly cried when I got out. BOOHOO.

Thursday we spent the day cleaning (FUN) and then stayed at my house in the evening. We never stay at mine so it was nice to relax in my own home. Friday we popped into town, Kayne got his eyebrows threaded (don't even ask!!!) and we had a monopoly rematch which again, I lost. Surprise surprise! 

Saturday we went to Stratford Westfield which was bloody amazing! I only bought a bubble bar from Lush as I didnt have any money to spend. Kayne spent tonnes though, and I will go back there again! Saturday night we had a welcome home party which was so amazing. So many family and friends came, it was so so lovely. The pictures are of me & Kayne, and then me with one of my best friend Danii. We had a really really good night, thank you to everyone that came!

Finally on Sunday, I was surprisingly hang over free so we spent the day lounging. If you remember, Kayne and I got a dog last year and whiles he was away, my very kind grandparents took Bailey as she couldn't stay at Kayne's on her own. We took her to Felixstowe for the day (a huge dive, it gets worse every time I go!) and showed off our new trainers (they are both Huaraches, in case you're wondering) which are little & large! 

I had the bestest best week and I'm so sad to be back at work but hey, only a few more days before bank holiday weekend and the week after we are going to Centre Parcs! Would you like to see a lifestlye-type post about that? Let me know!

I hope you enjoyed this kind of different post, please let me know if you want to see more (and if you want to see less haha). xx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. So happy you had a great week lovely! You really do deserve it :) and by the sounds of it you need to brush up on your monopoly skills ;) glad to see you so happy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week! Pity every week can't be as exciting! Your friend's baby looks so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Daisy this week definitely sounds like the best week ever! :) I'm so happy you had a lovely week and are feeling fabulous :D you definitely deserve it!! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to see you so happy, Daisy. I like your personal posts. :)


    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Daisy I'm so glad he's back! You look so beautiful with that smile on your face babe :D I ALWAYS wanna see more personal posts from you hehe, I'm such a nosy bitch ;x

    ​​Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you happy now Kayne's home :-)!
    Sarah x
    www.saraheliza.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh you guys are so cute together! Hope you had a fab time xxx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  8. god bless you guys
    dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig