fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 14 January 2014

IMPULSE & BARRY M / daisydaisyxxo

I have some very overdue posts that you will be seeing this week! Mainly because I haven't had enough time to properly write them up and post them before now.



Impluse have teamed up with Barry M to produce (the right word?) this lovely gift set that I received for Christmas but to be honest, you could give it for any occasion. 
I couldn't find the link to mine, but here is another similar which is still in the sale.


I wasn't very excited when I saw that the product was a Barry M lipgloss.. Although I can't fault the product, and as many of you will already know I HATE lipgloss. I cannot stand it!! 
Heres a horrible picture of my lips with the gloss on.

Have you tried any of the Barry M lipglosses?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm also not a fan of lip glosses but it's always nice to have one nearby when you feel like using it and this shade it very flattering. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. The lipgloss is a great soft peach shade
    And yes, Produce was the right word :P
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig