fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 24 January 2014

Topshop Lipstick 'Wicked'

The day has finally come. I own a topshop lipstick. After the huge hype on the lipsticks, I've been desperate to try one but have never got round to buying myself one (mainly because we have only recently got makeup in my local shop). I look at the makeup practically every time I'm in there, weather I be shopping or at work. I really wanted to get Wicked, and my friend Amelia accidentally told me she had got me one for Christmas, but due to not seeing her much we only gave each other presents last week. 




WHY DO MY LIPS ALWAYS LOOK SO HORRIBLE IN THESE PICTURES?!
Anyway, I love this colour. Its a perfect berry colour and to be honest my lips don't do it justice!!

Do you have any Topshop lipsticks?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the colour! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don´t worry, your lips look great :D beautiful colour!
    xx Regi
    www.theberrygirl9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Topshop make up before but this lipstick looks amazing, I love the colour x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely colour! I think this would be too dark for me but it looks great on you x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig