fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 17 January 2014

Kate Moss lipsticks


Back with yet another lippy post! If you can't already tell I'm a bit lipstick-crazy. 
Today I'm showing you my favourite two of the Kate Moss lipsticks that I own. I think I own 4 and the other 2 are nudey shades that I don't like nor wear. I'm not a nude kinda girl.. If i'm going to wear a lipstick I'll wear a colour. 




Here are no.12 and 13. 12 is the first swatch and 13 the second. As you can tell, 12 is the more pinky colour out of the two, and 13 is more red red. I wear 12 more as it suits me better, although they are both lovely shades! Theres a kind of bargain shop near my mums work that sells loads of cheap makeup (I should go there soon, I always forget!) and they sell these lipsticks for a few pound which is amazing as I think they retail at about a fiver. They only do a few colours though and I'm pretty sure I have them all! 

Have you ever tried a Kate Moss lipstick?





SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love Lipsticks!! Lovely post :D I have Shade 12 in Kate's Lipstick range , I love the colour! :) P.S Love your Blog :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lipsticks, nice bright shades! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the #12, looks really pretty *-* I have the #3 which I got on a sale ahah and I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a nude shade Kate lipstick. I like it a lot, it's creamy and well pigmented :)


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look fab - especially "12" as I've been searching for a colour like that for ages - so thanks! Fab post...I've added these both to my shopping list! :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're such pretty shades!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shade 13 - I have that one, and it's such a pretty colour xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite lipstick is the nr 13! it's a great color!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a high end lipstick but the high street ones are so good to! Shade ranges are so good now and I love the Kate Moss lipsticks. The new moisture renew range is pretty good as well!

    Hannah xxx

    http://hannahs-bliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both look so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I own one Kate Moss lipstick, it's a light pink colour, don't recall which number it is but I love the formulation. I have very dehydrated lips and this lipstick feel very good and moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have one Kate Moss lipstick. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one, but it's sort of chalky and smells awful. !

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig