fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 26 January 2014

Lovely Sundays!!


Hello everybodyyyy!!! I was going to leave writing anything today as it's already nearly 11pm and if I'm honest I didn't really have anything to write about. I have LOADS of posts coming up this week, all sorts so keep your eyes peeled for those! But for now I thought I would share with you what I've spent my day doing.

After a very rubbish nights sleep as I'm becoming poorly (again, I only just got better a week ago!!!) me and my mum had planned to go shopping today so I didn't want to let her down. Me, mum, my brother and stepdad went for breakfast at Frankie&bennys then went into town. I got a few new clothing items (post coming) and some new makeup (woohoooo post/s coming!!) and then we were going to buy furniture for my room. I mentioned recently that me and my brother have swapped rooms, and although mine was decorated and had a bed, there was no furniture for it so today was the day.



My bed was from Ebay and I'm not sure how much it was. My new desk/dressing table was from a furniture in my local town but there are loads online. Mine was a complete bargain so I couldn't say no! The handles weren't very nice though so we got some flowery ones to match my room.
I got loads of decorations and cushions and things from dunelm mill (my fave place for bedroom things!!). I still need a rug but it is nearly done!! I absolutely LOVE my new room and I'm sooo glad I swapped now!

I think I'm going to do a more indepth post about everything in my room soon as I have loads of little bits and pieces you can't see in the pictures!

Sorry this was a bit of a ramble and not really any revelevence but I thought id show you what I spent my day doing!!

How have you spent your Sunday? Have you had a nice weekend?




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your room is so lovely, I love the twinkle lights on your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy, Lovely post. Your room is so pretty! Mines very white too! where's your bedding from? I want it! Did you see the post about my room? http://rebellionfraseblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/sanctuary.html#.UuY08xBFC00 It might give you some nice ideas for the little bits and pieces you mentioned you wanted. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thankyou Rebecca, I will take a look now!
      My bedding is from Dunelm Mill! Again! It was really cheap and its actually double sided so you can choose which side you want! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely room! In love with white furniture ! :xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig