fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 31 January 2014

All these little things..

I mentioned on Sunday that I had been shopping so there will be a few haul-type posts this week. Today is a very small haul, but I thought it was all very cute.



This dish I got was another of the cute bits I got for my new room from Dunelm Mill. 
I can never refuse to buy something with daisies on and my mum is the same. I saw this in the cheap jewellery section in River Island (do you know the ones I mean, the cute brown dotty packaging and everything is crazy cheap?!) and obviously you can see it was £3. 
I saw these clips and bun crown and NewLook have 20% off for for student discount, instead of the normal 10%. I loved the patterns on these clips, there was quite a few different ones but I preferred these ones. I also couldn't turn down this floral crown and you all know my signature hair is up in a bun!

Have you got anything cute recently? 



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love florally hair accessories. Last year I got an elastic flower crown and I have so much fun when I wear it :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral crowns are the best accessories for summer! Great buys!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the floral clips. Hair accessories can be so cute, I used to be obsessed with buying things like that.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig