fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Saturday 25 January 2014

Introducing: The Factory Shop

Recently (mainly because I've been sooo poooor!!) I have been finding the cheapest makeup I can. I have been spending ages trawling the internet and high street to find some bargains, and I really have!

Behind my mums work is 'The Factory Shop'. There are hundreds of them across the county, and I originally wanted to write this post because it is where I get my Kate Moss lipsticks from, as they sell them for around £2 which is a complete steal when they retail at £5+. In my local shop, they also sell loads of other makeup. There are just pots and pots of lipsticks, foundations, bronzers etc. I could honestly spend hours searching through them!


As I said, I was originally searing on the website for some of the Kate Moss lipsticks as I mentioned, and although I couldn't find any online I did find some other bits. According to the site, all the products mentioned above are saving LOTS of money. I'm not sure how true this is, but I don't think they could lie as it would be false advertisement. 

Have you got any beauty bargains recently? 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ahh I have looked on the site but never purchased anything! I do love a beauty bargain! though I've been on a mini makeup ban, I spent like £100 on makeup in the last month and thought no lucie, we need to use it as much as we are buying it so cut back a tad lol :P

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx



    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Factory Shop near me and have found some great make-up bits in there too!!
    New follower :)
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig