fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 13 January 2014

OMBRE HAIR / daisydaisyxxo

I think I'm the ONLY person ever in the world to not jump on to the ombre hair bandwagon. I'm not sure why this is, as I dye my hair LOTS and ombre is defo something I've always loved. 

Yesterday I had a huge urge to do my hair and that is what I did! 



My hair looks a lot darker here than in person but I'd say before it was a light brown/dark blonde. I used ombre effect no.2

During

I actually washed it off before the recommended 25 minutes because it started to go this white colour (as shown) and it worried me. I washed it all off and although I'm still happy with the result I probably could have left it on slightly longer.


Taking photos on the camera proved near enough impossible to pick up the actual colour.. I'm not sure why but here are some lovely iPhone photos! 

Did you ombre your hair?! 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely hair color.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely! xx

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is so nice! I used that kit for my hair aswell. did you use a toner after? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! I went for the dip dye look back in November but I didn't have the guts to do it myself. I'm loving it at the moment but I really miss my black hair so I have a feeling I will be going back to my 'roots' soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I really want to try this!!! Looks lovely xx emsypickle xx


    emsypickle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig