fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 28 January 2014

AVON colour trend

Today I want to share with you something that has literally been sitting in my draws for over a good 6 months now - Avon colour trend double liners. I must admit, I don't even know if you can still buy these or if they're even still made however, I have done some research and although I can't find these, I have found some colour trend eyeliners in the exact same colours here.



Midnight blue and twinkling turquoise were the colours I had, and as you can see in the swatches, they look like the same colour!

Midnight blue

Twinkling turquoise 

Blue isn't a colour that I have tried much of in the way of eyes, simply because I stick to browns as its what I know. I have also been put of because of reasons I can't mention on here because I think i'd get a lot of hate for! I used these on my lower line and smudged on my makeup today, and I do really like the way it looks so maybe I will use them in this way.

Have you tried these? Do you like Avon?




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've tagged you to do the #AllBloggersGreatAndSmall tag by http://bumblebeame.blogspot.co.uk you don't have to do it, it's just for fun ☺

    deannaelliottxx.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have had some nice products from Avon over the years. Don't think I could ever wear blue liner but my Nan actually has a metallic one from Avon and pairs it with brown eye shadow and uses it above black eyeliner on her lids going out and under the lower lashes about half way and it has always looked amazing on her! She is very glamorous for her age and it really makes her eyes pop!

    Hollie x
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig