fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 6 January 2014

Valentines Box Swap / Are you taking part?

Hey beauties, I hope you're all okay. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, as I mentioned in my previous post I'm actually away at the moment. We have just come to a new hotel and there is a huge computer part, so whiles the weather is awful, I'm taking the time to do some posting and catching up! 

I recently saw on my Bloglovin' feed a post about a Valentines box swap. When I looked at the post, the first thing that caught my eye was 'open to anyone'. I was sold. This was my chance to take part in a real box swap!! Around Christmas when I first started DaisyDaisyxxo, I saw a lot of buzz around a Christmas box swap which some bloggers had organized but I was too late to sign up *sad face!!*

The lovely Lucie at fatbeautyx and Samantha at Mascara and Cakes have organised this Valentines box swap for UK residents only. Luckily I fall into this category, so I'm superrrr excited that I can actually take part! 



How can I take part?

Its very easy! All you have to do is head over to this post and leave a comment with your email address. Either Lucie or Samantha will contact you to find out some details about yourself. You then have until January 30th to let all your follows know about the Valentines box swap, then on January 31st you will recieve an email with your valentines name and details. You then have just under 2 weeks to go out and get all your stuff for your swap to the value of £20 (or to the nearest  penny, make it fair!!), send it off and eagerly await your box back. 

I can't wait to get started with my shopping. I think it's going to be a great way to make some new blogger friends (something which I haven't yet cracked!)

What are you waiting for?! Sign up today!! 


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Aw Daisy! Thankyou so much for posting this! I hope some of your followers see this and pop over to take part! I have already met some lovely ladies already just by exchanging emails ( you being one of them :P ) and think its going to be so much fun to do the name swapping and buying!!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this sounds fab! I did a box swap last Valentines Day but it was an International one and I got loads of awesome bits come all the way from Australia. I will bookmark this just incase I decide to take part :D

    Thanks for sharing.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound great,my email is melanieguenon@hotmail.co.uk,can't wait to do this,really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melanie, it isn't me who's arranged the box swap there is a link in the post to where you can sign up! X

      Delete
  4. I've signed up and I'm soooo excited :D x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig