fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Transformation

I'd had an idea in my head for ages that I really wanted to try out so when I was doing my makeup today I thought it would be the perfect chance. I won't go into too much detail about products used because you can read about that in yesterdays post here.

I was thinking how amazing makeup really is. Some people can be absolutely transformed with the help of makeup. I wouldn't say makeup transforms me or makes me look much different than I would without makeup really, I use it more to enhance rather than cover. I often wear no makeup, or very little of and I would happily go out like that (I always do!!) so I feel as though I'm happy with the way I look, with and without makeup. I know girls who won't step foot outside unless they've got a full face of makeup on.

Enhance or cover?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great post, I love this! I won't go out of the house without a bit of BB cream and blusher on, but don't need my full face on.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!
    I love makeup for the exact same reason, except I look a LOT different with a full face.
    I often head out without makeup too, but I love it!
    Katy
    Bread and Beauty X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I also just use make up to enhance, I think natural make up looks way better than a face full of it x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Im one of those girls who has to have a full face of make up on all the time. You look lovely without x

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig