fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 23 January 2014

Lee Stafford products

I didn't want to make this a review post as I don't feel like I've used the products enough to do an honest review. I've always been a fan of Lee Stafford hair products so I just thought I would share with you some of my favourites.


I received these for Christmas from the boyfy, which I thought was so sweet as boys aren't known to be massive hair product buyers. Last year I got toni & guy! I love the packaging, how couldn't you love that pink?! I think I probably got 3 as boots probably had a 3 for 2 on. 
I got the 'for hair that never grows past a certain length' series, mainly because my boyf knows my battle with my hair growing back since I cut it all off! (post coming soon!!)
If you want to try these products you can find the shampoo here, conditioner here and the treatment here.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The hair growth treatment is excellent and has really helped to improve my hair :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do an update post on these to get a verdict because I'd be interested in buying them if they are good! Struggled growing my hair too for years after a big chop... finally got to a stage I am happy at but I'd always like it that bit longer!

    Hollie x
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that growth treatment mask. I recently had my hair cut and its so short! I miss my long hair :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the treatment! The packaging is amazing <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried Lee Stafford but will definitely be checking these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lee stafford. The hair treatment really works. It's made my hair grow faster without a doubt. I love the smell too! Reminds me of the perfume Angel.

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx



    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig