fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Norway OOTD / daisydaisyxxo

Today I'm showing you a very QUICK and pretty rubbish OOTD from when I was in Norway. The photos are rubbish, let me tell you now and they're taken in a shop mirror. I'm really not making this post sound very good am I  - oops!

TOPSHOP black leigh jeans / river island jumper (now in sale) / H&M brown fur coat (now in sale) / walking boots (mums, very old!) / headband from a craft fair 3 years ago

Don't even know what face this is that I'm pulling!

Ice skating - kind of! This was amazing. Its basically a massive water feature in the Summer, but in Winter it freezes and people bring their own skates and ice skate. I went on in my shoes hehe

 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cute outfit! :D Lovely post! Loving your headband/hat :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur headband! I just can't pull those off.

    http://chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig