fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Leibster Award - PART 1 / daisydaisyxxo

After not being 'tagged' to do anything for over a month of being on here, I was suddenly tagged for 4 4 Leibster Awards and a 'first time' tag! I was going to do all 4 sets of Liebster questions in one post but I figured this would be a little too much for some of you to read so I thought I'd do them in parts. 

If this is your photo please comment and I will give you full credit!! 

I was firstly nominated by Emily at EmilyLoves.
Rules of the liebster award: 
  • link back to who nominated you
  • answer the 11 questions given 
  • nominate 11 bloggers with 200 bloglovin' followers or less
  • give your nominated 11 questions to answer
Emilys questions for me to answer:
1. If you were to spend a year traveling the world, where are the 5 places you would like to go?
Hmmmm I am quite lucky that I have been to quite a few places, but I would love to go to America (all parts!), Dubai or somewhere similar, Italy, China and Aus!!

2. What is your favourite book?
I must admit that I'm not a big reader, except magazines which don't count.. I can't actually even think of books I've read..

3. Other than blogging, what do you spend your free time doing?
I work A LOT between College, so if I'm not doing that I'm seeing my boyfriend and friends. And family!

4. Hats, bags or shoes?
I'd have to say shoes because I love trainers. I'm not too bothered though.

5. Where is your favourite place to shop?
Working in Topshop I would defo say there.. its so hard to work there and want every item of clothing!

6. What is your favourite recipe?
Im a very fussy eater and will make cakes and things but not actually eat them, and because of this I tend not to bake/cook too much! But I'd probably say double stuffed oreo cookies (basically a massive cookie wrapped around an oreo.. yes as good as it sounds, really!)

7. If you could have one designer item what would it be?
When I wrote notes for these questions I actually wrote a Barbor jacket (if that counts) but my lovely step daddy actually bought me one today so I'm not too sure anymore. 

8. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I'm not actually the type of person to aspire or be inspired by celebs and famous people. I'm more a get on with it girl. There are celebs I like and think do inspiring things but none that I would honestly say is my inspiration.

9. Tea of coffee? 
Neither, sorry.

10. What would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
If you know me personally you'll know that I want to settle down and do things very young.. So in 10 years I hope I own my own house, have a family, possibly be married but mainly be very successful and happy in my job.

11. What is your desert island beauty product?
I would probably say my makeup wipes (if that counts) because even if I haven't been wearing makeup I will still wipe my face morning and night, which REALLY refreshes me and wakes me up.

My questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What has been your biggest achievement whiles blogging?
3. Favourite foundation?
4. Views on MAC cosmetics?
5. Favourite highstreet makeup brand?
6. Favourite meal?
7. Do you dye your hair?
8. Are you against animal testing?
9. What do you hope to of achieved in blogging by 2015?
10. Skincare routine?
11. PC or Mac? 

People I nominate:
Urban Beauty
Emmas space




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. how can you not like tea?? haha.
    great answers :) xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I'm a fusser eater too... And I don't like tea or coffee (or any hot drinks actually) either haha! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig